Friday, November 19, 2010

Today's Featured Author at The Indie Spotlight

http://www.theindiespotlight.com/?p=3475

I did a great and funny interview, discussing my short-story collection, Zen In The Art of Absurdity.

The Indie Spotlight was begun by Edward C. Patterson and Gregory Banks as a completely free way to highlight and showcase independent authors, so please do stop by and drop a comment in thanks for their wonderful efforts.  As a thanks, you get treated to one of the collection's stories for FREE!

And then, get thy butt over to the widget at the right of this screen and purchase the book, already!  Momma needs some new cat litter.

On an unrelated note, today is day 18 of NaNoWriMo, and after doing nearly 15,000 words in under 5 days, I sort of burned out my brain, and yesterday could only get out 2,500.  So I took last night off.  I caught myself beginning to wonder if I've veered too far off my outline and if my plot is developing right and at the right pace.  I wonder if I've been lingering on interesting passages for too long, and skipping over other crucial, yet less interesting ones that are more difficult to develop.  I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment